Questions & Answers for Apple Composite AV Cable
528 Questions from the Community
Will this work for karaoke purchases on iPhone?
I have a karaoke player that has an auxilary spot you can plug in or you can plug in rca cables like the red yellow and white wondering if I got this if I could hook this into iPhone and if it would show lyrics if I were to purchase karaoke on itunes.
- Asked by Autumn B from Guthrie
- 11 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for karaoke purchases on iPhone?)
airport extreme apple composite a v cable
Can I use apple composite a v cable to connect an airport extreme to a stereo receiver
- Asked by Geoffrey G from Newburyport
- 12 12, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (airport extreme apple composite a v cable)
Does this work with the Optimum app and Netflix?
Does this cable work with the Optimum app for the ipad and Netflix? Im talking about the optimum app where it streams tv shows and stuff live. Someone please answer!
- Asked by Alfonso C
- 08 5, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the Optimum app and Netflix?)
Can you connect a 3GS phone to an LCD/LED projector and run keynote, pages & numbers stored on the iPhone 3GS ? If yes, which cable?Answer
I have tried with the iPhone 3GS to display Keynote on a TV and it does not work.
Yes you can. As long as you have the audio input connection on your TV you will be able to.
- Answered by David M from San Francisco
- 01 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can i play music from iPad through television with this cable?)
If I have an iPhone 5 with a 30pin to Lightning adapter and iOS 7, will I be able to watch movies I have dowloaded to my phone on a TV?
- Asked by Melody M from Cincinnati
- 01 21, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have an iPhone 5 with a 30pin to Lightning adapter and iOS 7, will I be able to watch movies I have dowloaded to my phone on a TV?)
No. The 30pin-to-Lightning adapter does not allow video throughput; this makes the Composite AV Cable pretty much useless for all Lightning-equipped iOS devices.
There is, however, a Lightning-to-HDMI adapter available in the Apple online store, which is compatible with the iPhone 5 and other iOS devices with a Lightning connector. I advise choosing that instead.
- Answered by Edgar H from Louisville
- 02 7, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (If I have an iPhone 5 with a 30pin to Lightning adapter and iOS 7, will I be able to watch movies I have dowloaded to my phone on a TV?)
Yes, it is. The TV must have an available A/V Input (with female RCA jacks).
Just plug the adapter cable in and set the TV "Source" to that input. If your iPod or iPhone is set up correctly, you simply play your video and it is sent out to the TV.
- Answered by Christopher M from Houston
- 12 29, 11
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is the cable compatible to connect to a CRT (tube) television. Other words not being a flat screen television)
Can I present keynote presentations (official keynote app) via my iPad to a HDTV, also if I pinch and enlarge on the ipad will it show up on the HDTV?Best Answer:
Yes you can. But the video quality is like VHS.
can I use this cable between iPod touch 64G and a TV that supports component and HD only ?
The iPod I have is: iPod Touch 64 G
The TV I have is Samsung 22inch that supports only component and HD cables. It does not support AV cables.
I need to know what kind of cables I can use between the iPod and the TV in order to get a videso signal on the TV.
I have seen someone playing Angry Birds on their IPod and the picture came through the tv. What would I need to do that?
- Asked by Lee T from Edgefield
- 01 17, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (I have seen someone playing Angry Birds on their IPod and the picture came through the tv. What would I need to do that?)
does this work with a macbook pro?
- Asked by Kevin C from Arnold
- 07 6, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with a macbook pro?)
With this cable will I be able to stream a movie from my computer to the t.v.
I would like to put a movie into the computer and with the cable watch it on the t.v. Will that work?
- Asked by Noralea G from Martinez
- 02 16, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (With this cable will I be able to stream a movie from my computer to the t.v.)