Questions & Answers for Apple Composite AV Cable
528 Questions from the Community
Yes, the composite cable will work for the iPad as it would with iPhones or iPods.
- Answered by David M from Ballincollig
- 12 14, 10
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I watch I-tunes movies through my tv from my I-pad)
- Answered by Brian B from Phoenix
- 03 31, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this cable work for video on my iPod classic? (Current version))
Can i play game with tv by composite Av cable?
Can i use Composite Av cable for play game in tv?
- Asked by Nithikorn K from Cupertino
- 02 27, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i play game with tv by composite Av cable?)
Will this work with minecraft (if i have this connected to my ipod while im playing minecraft will it show on the tv)
- Asked by Benjamin D from Wanganui
- 09 17, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with minecraft (if i have this connected to my ipod while im playing minecraft will it show on the tv))
Will a composite AV cable enable me to stream video with Flash 11.8 from my iPhone 4 Big 10 Network app to my HD TV?
To watch my beloved Iowa football while living in Alabama, I'm forced to watch the games on the BIG 10 Network app on my iPhone 4 (which requires reading glasses and a stiff neck) or borrow my son's laptop. I would really like to watch my games on a TV screen as well as show photos and videos on the TV from our phones. Is the Composite AV Cable the answer to our dilemma?
- Asked by Ann H from Homewood
- 09 27, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a composite AV cable enable me to stream video with Flash 11.8 from my iPhone 4 Big 10 Network app to my HD TV?)
Need a "line out" from the back of my dock to be plug in the wall outlet. It didn't came with the dock that I just recently purchased
No answers yet
Does it work with iOS 6?
I've heard of complaints of the HDMI adapter not working for videos streamed through HBO go and other similar apps after iOS 6 update. I was curious if similar instances pertained to the component adapter. I am only interested in it to stream Netflix through my iPod 4g with iOS 6. Am I going to have problems???
- Asked by Jeremy M from Eustace
- 10 2, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with iOS 6?)
It is not working for me with iOS 6 on iPhone 4. I thought it might be a bad cable, so I tried on my wife's iPhone 4 running iOS 5... it worked like a charm for her. It also worked on my mother-in-law's iPhone 3G (iOS 4 or 5, I'm not sure). Hopefully they'll get it worked out soon; I bought it so the kids could see movies and YouTube clips on the DVD screen in the van.
- Answered by Jeff M from Kinston
- 10 16, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does it work with iOS 6?)
Can i hook up my iPad 2, or iPhone 4 to my minivan in the back seat which has composite hook ups and watch it through the drop down video screen?Answer
It works on my JVC EXAD in-car system for both iPad2 and iPhone4 by playing youtube, video clip, photo slideshow and even some games which support TV out.
If your car's TV / Radio supports AV playback and has composite inputs then yes it should be able to.
- Answered by James H from North Bondi
- 01 31, 11
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (so can you use this hook up for a car tv radio to show videos in movies on your tv radio?)
IS there much difference in quality between component av cable and composite av cable, If the TV has both options which is the best ?
- Asked by Gerrie L from Sydney
- 03 16, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (IS there much difference in quality between component av cable and composite av cable, If the TV has both options which is the best ?)
how do you keep a charge while watching ?
- Asked by Jeremy L from Morganton
- 01 10, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you keep a charge while watching ?)
My av cable does not have a yellow, what do i do?
I found this cable in the basement of my apartment, its has the blue, green and red on one side and white and red on the other.. i want to connect it to my tv which only has a white and yellow...
- Asked by Alyssa P
- 07 31, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (My av cable does not have a yellow, what do i do?)
i wont to connect my ipod to my stereo, it has the av cables to use. but should i connect through the headphone connection or the dock area???? could
could i purchase this product and it connect ok, and would it connect through the headphones or the ipod dock at the base of the ipod???
No answers yet
No, the cable is for connecting iOS devices to TVs. See list of supported devices.