Questions & Answers for Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
237 Questions from the Community
Yes you can connect it to any flat panel HDTV using the mini-Display Port to HDMI converter for your Mac.
- Answered by Faisal K from Atlanta
- 02 10, 11
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can you use this cable to connect a 13inch MacbookPro to a HCMI input of a flat panel TV??)
MacBookPro3,1 DVI-D to HDMI
My MacBookPro3,1 has a port I'm not sure of. not a mini or a vaga, 3 lines of holes and crossbar with 4 more holes I think it's called a DVI-D port, I would like to hook up to my Sony Bravia TV with a HDMI< I need a male port into my mac. not sure what to get or what to call it so I can search.
- Asked by Deb (bear) D from Oakland
- 03 30, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBookPro3,1 DVI-D to HDMI)
is this apple hdmi cable pvc free? I ask because most apple branded cables are a grey-ish white and this one is black like most PVC cables.
No answers yet
will the resolution be decent on a 19 inch hdtv
- Asked by Aaron C from Manchester
- 12 27, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (will the resolution be decent on a 19 inch hdtv)
I'm considering a "Xories" HDMI to SCART converter so I can connect the new Apple TV to my TV with SCART connections. The spec though for the converter suggest HDMI 1080i, rather than 1080p, to avoid flicker...to that end even though the new Apple TV can handle 1080p can it be nonetheless scaled down to only 1080i?
- Asked by Raffaele G C from St. Peters
- 04 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (1080i)
Can I stream my Ipod to my TV with the Apple TV device? Also, does if have to be with an HDMI cable? I have an old TV set and have not upgraded.
Do you need this cable for Apple TV to work?
- Asked by Lauren B from Aurora
- 06 19, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need this cable for Apple TV to work?)
This plugs in to the back of your t.v and apple t.v
- Answered by Henry V from Brisbane
- 07 26, 11
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do you need this cable for Apple TV to work?)
ethernet hdmi connector to "Apple TV" cable
I need a cable to connect my TV to my new Apple TV.
What are the two connector designations that I need? My TV connector seems to be designated Ethernet HDMI.
- Asked by Gary S from Seattle
- 07 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (ethernet hdmi connector to "Apple TV" cable)
Will this work with an apple component cable?
- Asked by Jennifer H from Sunbury
- 11 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an apple component cable?)
how can i connect my imac to my samsung smart tv
- Asked by Raymond S from Las Vegas
- 02 8, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i connect my imac to my samsung smart tv)
how do i connect an ipad 3 to a hdtv
- Asked by Patricia T from Palm Coast
- 06 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i connect an ipad 3 to a hdtv)
You'll have to buy a digital av adapter, connect the one end of the hdmi cable in the adapter the other end in the tv and then connect the adapter to your iPad.
- Answered by Efstratios K
- 08 7, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (how do i connect an ipad 3 to a hdtv)
What cable do I need to connect my Mac Book Pro to my HDMI LCD projector, for film / presentations etc..?
I have a VGA cable with adaptor but it rarely seems to pick up the input signal and messes with the computers functionality. Is a Mini Belkin to HDMI a better option?
does it connect to a ipod touch
could the HDMI cable connect to an ipod touch USB slot
- Asked by Dave D from Madera
- 12 1, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (does it connect to a ipod touch)
- Answered by Blaise P from Hamilton
- 12 22, 10
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does it connect to a ipod touch)
I don’t want to buy a new television, but want to be able to use my Toshiba Color Television ColorStream 35A41 with today’s new technology. Is this
What do I need to be able to connect my 17” MacBook Pro Laptop to my 1999 Toshiba Color Television ColorStream 35A41 television. I also want to be able to use Apple TV.
In the long run would it be cheaper to get a new tv
No answers yet
I purchased an HDMI to Mini DisplayPort too hook to an extra monitor and that is working great
- Answered by Carol C from Hastings
- 03 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (What cable do I need to attach my MacBook Pro 13" mid 2010 to HDMI Moniter ?)
Can I connect this with my iPhone to my iPad 2 as I don't have computer I have a new iPhone but need to connect to iTunes need help
can I connect my MacBook Air to my Sony TV?
apple HDMI to HDMI cable 1.8m with "Sony Brava Full HD 1080" in order to watch a film from my computer.
- Asked by Ines G from Montreal
- 01 3, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my MacBook Air to my Sony TV?)
We have a Sanyo HDMI TV and Optoma HDMI projector and would like to hook up our iPod Touch to watch videos. What do we need in order to do this?
- Asked by Donna F from Port Arthur
- 07 31, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (We have a Sanyo HDMI TV and Optoma HDMI projector and would like to hook up our iPod Touch to watch videos. What do we need in order to do this?)
How to get my HD TV to display what's on my Macbook Pro
I hooked up my Macbook Pro to my HD TV with Thunderbolt mini display port to HDMI adapter and then an HDMI to HDMI cable, but my TV does not display whats on my computer. Is there a setting I need to change?
- Asked by Catherine H from Midland
- 11 13, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (How to get my HD TV to display what's on my Macbook Pro)