Questions & Answers for Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
64 Questions from the Community
Yes, this adapter will work with any Mac with a Thunderbolt port. Be careful not to mistake the MiniDisplayPort on Macs from a couple years ago with the Tunderbolt port, as the MiniDisplayPort is not compatible with this product.
- Answered by Jeffrey Y from Westmont
- 06 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work with older Thuderbolt equipped machines?)
If you are currently a wireless connection then using a wired network connection will generally increase network speed. Depending on your network it could handle up to 1000 Mbps, I wish commercial internet was available at that speed. Whether it will make you downloads quicker is a different story. It will drastically reduce the possibility of interference which may give a perception of speedier downloads.
what is warranty on this device and how do I obtain service?
- Asked by Todd R from Springfield
- 05 7, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (what is warranty on this device and how do I obtain service?)
Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac
I've tried connecting direct from the airport time machine to the ethernet socket on my I Mac. I keep getting, no cable connection? I've also tried direct from the modem to the airport T M, Same result. I'm running out of options and need help
- Asked by Kenneth R
- 11 14, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac)