Questions & Answers for Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
67 Questions from the Community
Ordered the wrong item.....what is the lightning micro USB adaptor for.....it fits nowhere
Lightning to USB adaptor ?????
Will this connect my iPod touch 5th generation to my Bose III docking system and charge it also
ive bought a Bose docking system III not realising that it won't support my iPod classic - something that wasn't pointed out to me before purchase. However I've now purchased a 5th generation IPod touch and need to know that this lightning connector is the right one before I buy it. Also I'd like it in black if possible.
does it support ipod out mode?
I have a car adpater (MB-3) in my mercedes, will this support music output.. thanks.
- Asked by Ranjiv R
- 10 23, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (does it support ipod out mode?)
Hi, It is Ranjiv R.. I bought the adapter and place it on top of my iphone 4 adapter in the car and all my ipod functionality worked (Mercedes) .. which is great, no other usb adapter worked, probably due to a authentification chip Apple have placed in it..
- Answered by Ranjiv R
- 11 10, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does it support ipod out mode?)
Can you sync your iPod / iPhone with a generic USB cable connected to this?
- Asked by Kevin C from Pleasanton
- 09 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sync your iPod / iPhone with a generic USB cable connected to this?)
The description says:
"The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device."
So yes. Any micro USB cable will work just fine.
- Answered by Jared B from Beaverton
- 09 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can you sync your iPod / iPhone with a generic USB cable connected to this?)