Questions & Answers for Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
617 Questions from the Community
What is the model number of the latest version of the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter?
The version I have just purchased will not fit my iphone 5s with its leather case on. I cannot believe Apple would allow such a poor design and wonder if they have released an updated version.
Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?
Recently bought a Zeppelin Air and it's got the lightning dock. I have an iPhone 4S so would like to be able to connect this to it using an adapter. The speakers are bluetooth but its annoying not being able to use the dock!
- Asked by Alex R from Ashdon
- 06 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?)
What are the exact dimensions of this adaptor?
- Asked by Tuhinul H
- 09 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the exact dimensions of this adaptor?)
Measured with a digital caliper:
• Width = 26.2 mm
• Height = 26.3 mm (19.8 mm without the metallic Lightning connector)
• Depth = 5.7 mm
- Answered by Julien G
- 11 22, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (What are the exact dimensions of this adaptor?)
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
will this work with my yamaha dock?
- Asked by Chloe C from Melbourne
- 12 31, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my yamaha dock?)
Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver
I have an IDTV Freeview receiver which is designed to be plugged in to my iPad with retina so that I can watch Freeview TV on my iPad. But is has the 30 pin plug. I was planning to get a Lightening to 30 pin adapter to connect the two up. But, the product description says that video output is not supported.
So, would that mean that I only get the sound and not the picture?
All answers gratefully received
- Asked by Katie R from Letchworth
- 09 2, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver)
The Lightning to 30 pin adaptor works perfectly well with the IDTV tuner/receiver....the tv signal is picked up by the IDTV unit and passed through the Lightning to 30 pin adaptor to the ipad. You can watch all the standard definition tv stations available in your area..it works very well if you have good reception (strong signal) in your area.
The Lightning to 30 pin adaptor allows the video signal to go into the ipad, it will not allow video signal to go the other direction, that is to say ...no video out.
- Answered by Michael S from Belgrave
- 10 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Lightening to 30 pin adaptor - will I get TV picture signal from an IDTV tuner/receiver)
Does the 30-pin to lightning adapter work with iHome iD85?
- Asked by Michael D C from Holden
- 08 13, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 30-pin to lightning adapter work with iHome iD85?)
Does this adapter work properly with car MDI cords?
- Asked by David T from Drexel Hill
- 07 24, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work properly with car MDI cords?)
Have an ipad3 and got a iPod nano.Now what do I need to connect so I can transfer my music to my iPod .Very disappointed I must purchase extra cable
No answers yet
connect mac mini to a projector
I have a HDMI to DVI female cable which I received with the Mac mini. How can I get a DVI male to VGA Cable?
- Asked by Cevaan D
- 02 19, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (connect mac mini to a projector)