Questions & Answers for Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
588 Questions from the Community
is there an adapter you can use to plug a 4th gen ipod nano into a new docking station featuring only a lightning docking port?
No answers yet
Yes..i use it with my iphone 5.
- Answered by Alan E from Myers Flat
- 01 20, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this connector connect with the Bose SoundDock10? The 30-pin end, I mean.)
I have speakers all with 30 pins docks on them but now I have a iPhone 6 and a iPod touch 6 gen. Can I use this connector to convert the speakers?Answer
Yes, this will allow your 30-pin docks to work with lightning port devices.
Is this compatible with Griffin Survivor case for iPad?
- Asked by Brian K from Sioux Falls
- 02 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with Griffin Survivor case for iPad?)
Is there an adaptor to put my Ipod Classic in a lightning dock?
- Asked by Linda L from Deux-montagnes
- 01 3, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adaptor to put my Ipod Classic in a lightning dock?)
I have a Klipsch iGroove SXT that has worked great with my old Classic for years. Is this adapter supposed to both play and charge my new Nano?
No answers yet
Can I connect my iPod to my ipad
- Asked by Susan G from Dripping Springs
- 06 4, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my iPod to my ipad)
Does the adapter work with cambrige audio d100 dock?
- Asked by Stanley Sng S
- 12 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the adapter work with cambrige audio d100 dock?)
Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?
Recently bought a Zeppelin Air and it's got the lightning dock. I have an iPhone 4S so would like to be able to connect this to it using an adapter. The speakers are bluetooth but its annoying not being able to use the dock!
- Asked by Alex R from Ashdon
- 06 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?)
How it works with Harman/Kardon GO+PLAY II?????
Does Iphone 5 fits in or is it too bulky???
- Asked by Денис Л from Москва
- 05 6, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (How it works with Harman/Kardon GO+PLAY II?????)
Will this work with my Oscium iMSO oscilloscope?
The Oscium iMSO is a multi-source oscilloscope which workls beautifully in the iPad2 and iPhone 3GS. Will it work with the iPad mini? The iMSO essentially captures digital traces of the electronic signals, and feeds them to the iMSO app for turn into a pretty picture on screen.
- Asked by Simon B
- 01 28, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my Oscium iMSO oscilloscope?)
Is there an adapter to allow charging/playback from an Ipod Classic through a BoseSoundDock III (Lightning)?
I have just acquired a BoseSoundDock III with a lightning charging/playback pln. How can I playback/charge my Classic Ipod on it – is there a combination of adapters that would do it?