Questions & Answers for Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
605 Questions from the Community
Is this compatible with Vestalife devices?
I have the vestalife firefly docking station, will the adaptor allow me to listen to my music?
- Asked by Shelley T
- 11 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with Vestalife devices?)
Will the Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter connect my iPhone6 to my IHome? I sed the IHome with my 4s. II am also using a Speck case for the Apple I6.Answer
If your iHome has a 30-pin plug, then this adapter should do the trick. Just make sure that there is enough physical space for your iphone 6 to fit when it is plugged in via the adapter. It will also sit higher than your old iphone by the height of the adapter. But if it will fit, then I am pretty certain this adapter will support all the functionality required for your iHome. I am not sure about it being able to plug in properly with your case on your iPhone 6.
Will this work with iLuv iMM514 speaker docking station?
- Asked by Charles R from Louisville
- 11 20, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iLuv iMM514 speaker docking station?)
Yes. Although the adapter offsets the iPad on the mount one inch to the left instead of the iPad being centered on the iLuv mount. Despite the ugly white adapter and being offset to the left, the iPad sits securely in the mount and works like a charm.
- Answered by Charles R from Louisville
- 11 28, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work with iLuv iMM514 speaker docking station?)
Does the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter charge the ipod when connected to iHome?
- Asked by Elizabeth N from Springville
- 11 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter charge the ipod when connected to iHome?)
Will this work with new kinectics remote adapter?
- Asked by Steven V from Mentor
- 12 11, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with new kinectics remote adapter?)
how do you connect it to docking an iphone dock
- Asked by Arie W from Murrumbeena
- 09 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you connect it to docking an iphone dock)
Will this come with every iPhone 5 purchase in the box?
Will this work on a panasonic sc-hc25 radio
- Asked by Jose M from Orlando
- 04 16, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this come with every iPhone 5 purchase in the box?)
I had a iPhone integration system installed in my car while I had the iPhone 4. Now I have the iPhone 5. Will the adapater enable me to hear my music?
I had a iPhone integration system installed in my car while I had the iPhone 4s. Now I have the iPhone 5. Will the adapater enable me to connect my iPhone 5 to the integration system in my car and let me hear my music from my phone still?Answer
If you have a spring loaded mounting, such as a cradle, it won't work. On the other hand, if your phone sits freely on the console with a wire connecting it to the car audio system, it will work. The "30 pin to Thunderbolt" connector works fine on the iPhone 5S; the problem is keeping the 30 pin end connected to any device with spring loading that tends to push it out.
An analogy is placing batteries in a remote control (held by spring loading) versus plugging a toaster cord into a wall outlet (held by friction).
My 4S clicks snugly into place in the the custom cradle; the 5S requires a new cradle.
I have a car stereo with 30-pin that will not charge iPhone 4 (it is the older type). Does that mean with this adapter it will not charge iPhone 5 too
No answers yet
Will there be any loss in audio quality when docking through the adapter? I have a bang and olufsen beosound a8 and prefer docking over AirPlay.
will the iPhone 5 be compatible with an arcam dr dock and a zeppelin mini with this adapter?
i only just bought these products... Zeppelin mini ($400) and arcam drdock ($400)
i do not want to have to buy them again....
- Asked by Aidan C from Collinsvale
- 09 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (will the iPhone 5 be compatible with an arcam dr dock and a zeppelin mini with this adapter?)
Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?
Recently bought a Zeppelin Air and it's got the lightning dock. I have an iPhone 4S so would like to be able to connect this to it using an adapter. The speakers are bluetooth but its annoying not being able to use the dock!
- Asked by Alex R from Ashdon
- 06 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter that's the opposite of this?)