Questions & Answers for Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
248 Questions from the Community
- Answered by Garrett O from Ocean Ridge
- 10 27, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this allow me to connect to my old 30 pin camera connection kit to a ipad mini)
How do you even connect it to a Macbook pro?
- Asked by Johnny P from Hollywood
- 09 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you even connect it to a Macbook pro?)
You don't connect it to a macbook pro.... The purpose of this adaptor is if you have a old accessory eg a music dock with the 30 pin connector you can use this with a lightning connector device to play music through your new device.
It is NOT for a macbook pro.
- Answered by Nick K from Kew
- 10 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How do you even connect it to a Macbook pro?)
It's should be compatible with the new 5th 16GB iPod, anything which uses Lightning ports.
- Answered by Leo W from Toronto
- 08 14, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work for a 5th gen 16gb ipod, why is only the 32 and 64 listed?)
Can this MD824Z cable operate with i-MX1 MIDI interface from Yamaha?
or should I use MD823ZM/A?
- Asked by Leo K
- 11 4, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this MD824Z cable operate with i-MX1 MIDI interface from Yamaha?)
What specific apple devices can this cable work with?
- Asked by Hugo J from Leesburg
- 04 30, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (What specific apple devices can this cable work with?)
Will this connect my iPad gen 3 to my Nook?
- Asked by Donna R from Hobe Sound
- 03 2, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect my iPad gen 3 to my Nook?)
Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m) - Will it connect iPhone 5 to 2013 BMW 5 series iPhone 4 snap-in adapter and allow the adapter cover(s) to close?
The iPhone 4 or 4S adapter from BMW allows the iPhone 4, 4S to utilize all features of the BMW Apps built in to the entertainment system including charging the iPhone. The iPhone 5 will not connect to the BMW iPhone 4 adapter - thus the questions.
I understand the basic Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter (block) is too tall to work. Is this correct?
No answers yet
Can 30pin plug connect my Irig ikey device??
Im a musician and I've bought ipad 4 and now all my Irig device can't use. If I just purchase a 30pin plug should it connect all my device??
- Asked by Chuah C from Penang
- 03 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can 30pin plug connect my Irig ikey device??)
I can now say that this item works fine with the irig midi. It should work with other I.K.Multimedia devices but I can not be sure.Hope this helps.
- Answered by Murrey H
- 04 5, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can 30pin plug connect my Irig ikey device??)
Will this work as an extension cable to charge my iPad?
- Asked by Michael M from North Stonington
- 12 23, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work as an extension cable to charge my iPad?)
How flexible is the cable?
I plan on installing this in my car glove box, but there isn't enough space to fit the 30-pin adapter without the cable. I was hoping to be able to bend the cable so that both connectors are right underneath each other - has anyone tried this and determined if this will work without putting too much stress on the cable?
- Asked by James L from Upland
- 10 27, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (How flexible is the cable?)
Fairly flexible, only a little less flexible than the old 30 pin. I think it will work for your purposes.
- Answered by Cliff S from Provo
- 10 31, 12
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How flexible is the cable?)
2012 hyundai accent adapter
I have a 2012 Hyundai Accent & the only way to plug my phone into my car is through this special adapter they gave me. It's part USB, part headphone jack-looking. It's made for an iPhone 4/4S & I know Hyundai doesn't make these anymore, especially for a 5/5S, so that leaves me in a bind. My question is, if I purchase this lightning to 30-pin adapter, will it work? Will it allow me to plug my phone into my car adapter, play music, charge my phone, etc.? I'm hoping this acts as a sort of converting extension cord.
- Asked by Sarah O from Tulsa
- 01 31, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (2012 hyundai accent adapter)
I tried withthe apple component video cable to 30-pin adapter, and it's a no go.
- Answered by Weidy C from Hilo
- 10 1, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is video outout supported)
Will this work with a car fm transmitter
I like to listen to audio books that are downloaded on my phone in the WMA format. The fm transmitter I have just plugs into my lighter and did work very well with my iphone 4. I am looking for an adapter that will work with the iphone 5 so that I can listen to my audio books through my car speakers.
- Asked by Linda Y from Welland
- 01 27, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a car fm transmitter)