Questions & Answers for Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
149 Questions from the Community
Can this MD824Z cable operate with i-MX1 MIDI interface from Yamaha?
or should I use MD823ZM/A?
- Asked by Leo K
- 11 4, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this MD824Z cable operate with i-MX1 MIDI interface from Yamaha?)
Connecting iPhone 5 to MDI music system in a VW Golf
I have the MDI with an MDI-to-iPod cable in a Mk 6 Golf which works with the iPod generation 4. However, I have recently purchased an iPhone 5 and would like to be able to connect it the same way such that I can control song selection and volume from the car's head unit. Will this adapter work for me?
- Asked by Nelson C from Bull Creek
- 03 29, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Connecting iPhone 5 to MDI music system in a VW Golf)
Depends what your VW group car can do.
Video and photos no.
If you only get music and the playlists then it will work exactly like your old cable.
If you used an MDI cable previously (USB and AUX splitter) this will work perfectly.
- Answered by Adam R
- 12 5, 13
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Connecting iPhone 5 to MDI music system in a VW Golf)
I recently purchased an ipad mini, & I have a lightning to vga adapter, I bought a separate cable 'VGA to hdmi) will this work to mirror onto the tv?
No answers yet
Transmit Audio Connection As Well?
The non-Apple approved adapters, where when connecting an adapter to a dock. it only charges, but is unable to transmit sound or music.
Does this lighting cable transmit music?
For example. either from a 30 pin docking station speaker, or most importantly, a Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo. which has an internal 30 pin cable for auxiliary audio transmission. Normal adapters doesn't work on it, neither does Bluetooth adapters that are meant for docking stations (but are not apple branded).
Please do let me know.
- Asked by Cheryl T
- 07 31, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Transmit Audio Connection As Well?)
power lead connecter to convert iphone 4S to iphone5
I have a number of power cables for an iphone 4s which no longer fit the iphone 5. Is there an adapter which will do this? Regards John Kennedy
- Asked by John K
- 10 1, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (power lead connecter to convert iphone 4S to iphone5)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter