Questions & Answers for Lightning Digital AV Adapter
219 Questions from the Community
Can u watch sky mobile app ( not sky go app ) with the iphone 5s lighting adapter on a hdtv?
People have said you cannot use this adapter for sky go, i just got the sky sports channels through vodafone and was wonderin if the Sky mobile app worked with this adapter? Has anyone tried it? Thanks in advance
would this cable work for when I want to use ZWIFT and show it on my TV
- Asked by John Stephen M
- 26 Jan 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (would this cable work for when I want to use ZWIFT and show it on my TV)
Will this work on ios9?
I just want to know if this will work on IOS9, as there have been some threads saying it stopped after ios8. Not sure just checking as I just updated.
I have all the new compatible devices, but want to know if the upgrade might not let it work.
- Asked by Ged J
- 28 Sep 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on ios9?)
I have found the answer to be both yes and no. While watching youtube clips in Safari, once the iPhone running IOS 9.1 goes into auto lock the video-out cuts out. You have to unlock the device for the adapter to kick back in. I have yet to find a post detailing a work around for this. This problem did seem to arise once we started using IOS9 ...never happened prior to that.
- Answered by Daniel Q from Thousand Oaks
- 25 Oct 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work on ios9?)
what's the "difference's?.. between a digital AV adapter & a digital AV lightening adapter. I have an iPad Air and want to watch programs etc. via tv
No answers yet
Can I connect to Home Theatre system
Connectin iPhone 6 Plus to LG home theatre systems
- Asked by Paul Deepak E
- 1 Jan 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect to Home Theatre system)
Will this adapter work with my iMac 27" Late 2015 model?
- Asked by Joe H from Frederick
- 20 Jun 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my iMac 27" Late 2015 model?)
Compatibility with TV, iPad, Smart turbo trainer and Zwift set up?
Will this work:
1. Plug this into my iPad;
2. Plug wahoo ant+ dongle into thirty pin lightening connector/adapter;
3. Plug the 30 pin lightening adapter into the hdmi adapter lightening port;
4. Plug an hdmi cable into the hdmi adapter and a TV; and
5. Run the Zwift app on my iPad/usemysmart turbo trainer?
- Asked by John S
- 22 Jan 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with TV, iPad, Smart turbo trainer and Zwift set up?)
The iPad mini and the iPad 4 work with this adapter. For earlier models you need the 30 pin version of this adapter.
This is assuming your smart board has HDMI, if it lacks this connection and only has VGA, then you will need to use the appropriate VGA adapter for your iPad.
Can I use this to make my iPad a secondary monitor?
- Asked by Tania R from Great Neck
- 30 Jul 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to make my iPad a secondary monitor?)
Can you use this to play a movie through the VUDU app and mirror it onto a HDTV? And without a network connection. - iPad mini.
- Asked by Josh B from Osceola
- 28 Oct 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this to play a movie through the VUDU app and mirror it onto a HDTV? And without a network connection. - iPad mini.)
No answers yet
playing iphone 5 on my vehicles navigation display
Is it possible to play video produced by an iphone 5 over my vehicles navigation system screen with only AV outlets?
- Asked by Clint C from Baton Rouge
- 20 Jun 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (playing iphone 5 on my vehicles navigation display)