Questions & Answers for Apple Thunderbolt Cable (0.5m) - White
84 Questions from the Community
Not sure what your asking. It's a thunderbolt cable, so it plugs into a thunderbolt port only.
- Answered by Chris C from Salem
- 08 22, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (whats is the input type?)
Will this cable enable you to use the Mid 2010 iMac with Mini Display Port as a display for the new MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt in clam shell mode?Best Answer:
No. The 2010 iMac does not have Thunderbolt, so it cannot be used with this Thunderbolt cable. However, you can use a mini-DP cable for the purpose you described with the 27" Mid-2010 iMac, because the MacBook Pro supports DP output on the Thunderbolt port, and the 27" Mid-2010 iMac accepts DP input using Target Display Mode.
Can this cable transfer data from a windows PC to Mac?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 07 17, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable transfer data from a windows PC to Mac?)
No, there is no Windows PC's out there with thunderbolt ports yet.
- Answered by Ryan G from Abbotsford
- 07 24, 11
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can this cable transfer data from a windows PC to Mac?)