Questions & Answers for Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
86 Questions from the Community
they're not waterproof
- Answered by Nan Lynn Lynn K from Lyons
- 11 16, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (are they waterproof)
Can you exchange the in box headphones to these ear-buds?
(In-box headphones wont fit in ear)
- Asked by Humberto J from Cordova
- 09 10, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you exchange the in box headphones to these ear-buds?)
how long is the cord between earphones and input jack on iPad?
How long is the cord between the Apple earphones and the input jack on the iPad Air? Do I need to also purchase an extension to the cord?
- Asked by Suzanne S from Lopez Island
- 05 28, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (how long is the cord between earphones and input jack on iPad?)
When using with the iPhone 5 (or other iPhone) does the mic noise cancellation still work for the audio sent to the person I'm calling?
I have sound isolating earbuds meant for the iPhone from RHA and every time I put them in my friends on the other end of the call tell me the noise level goes up. I can hear better with these ear buds, but the built in noise cancellation with the iPhone 5 no longer works.
Do these ear buds from Apple work with the built-in noise cancellation? Not for the audio I will hear, but for the audio from my voice picked up on the earbud mic that will be sent to my friends.Answer
I guess the mic is not noise cancelling (isolating) but the best solution for you is to put the mic closer to your mouth and and cover the other180 degrees
- Answered by Daniel H from Brisbane
- 03 19, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (When using with the iPhone 5 (or other iPhone) does the mic noise cancellation still work for the audio sent to the person I'm calling?)
can I mute the mic of this in-ear headphones?
The mic is too sensitive and I can hear noise around while listening music. Can I mute it when I don't need it?
- Asked by Jeongnim K
- 10 19, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (can I mute the mic of this in-ear headphones?)
How can I make my earphones work with my computer?
Out of no where I can only listen to the right earphone when using my computer, but when I plug them into my phone I can hear from both of them.. I already tried the ¨try to twist it when its plugged into the computer¨ trick but nothing seems to happen.
- Asked by Nathalie T from Panama
- 03 16, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I make my earphones work with my computer?)