Questions & Answers for Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Matte Black
172 Questions + 193 Answers
172 Questions from the Community
What type connector is used: lighting or micro B?
- Asked by Alan K from Midland
- 03 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What type connector is used: lighting or micro B?)
If i buy a wireless beats studio in the US can i charge it without damaging it in europe with 220v usb port ? Because in the US the usb ports are 110v
Beats from US to EUROPE charging from 110v to 220 vBest Answer:
USB charging is a universal standard (.5-5V, depending on system), the electrical outlet you plug into is the different. Any USB charging adaptor will "Step Down" the power from the wall outlet. You should be able to use any USB charger compatible with the local power system, a lower voltage just means it will take longer, the full 5V will take the shortest time to charge. If you have any doubts, just use a computer USB port to charge the headphones. I routinely use my US charger with just a plug adapter in Argentina without issue (Argentina uses both European plugs, and power). I've also used my Niece's Argentine USB adapter to charge my devices.
Yes. Actually, if you have a Samsung Galaxy phone from 2012 and beyond, you will be able to use the built-in aptX technology that the phone and Studios have. Most Blackberry, other Android Smartphones, and Windows Phones will all connect to these using standard Bluetooth 2.1+EDR and A2DP. The Motorola Droid RAZR, Samsung Galaxy S phones (2012+), Sony Experia Z Ultra, Blackberry 10 series, and HTC One series all feature aptX compatibility.
- Answered by Paul R from Newport
- 02 15, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can it be used wireless in other phone ? like blackberry, samsung and etc ????)
This was my very 1st question as well because there is a plastic protector that says "Charge me up before turning me on" and the Quick Start Guide says absolutely nothing about how the LED indicators relate to percentage charged. After an hour of digging, I found this info on the beatsbydre website...
Here’s what the LEDs on the Fuel Gauge mean:
When unplugged from power source:
5 white lights signal full or near-full charge
1 solid red light signals low charge
1 flashing red light signals battery is near depletion
No lights signal headphone is powered off or battery is not charging
When connected to a power source:
5 white lights signal maximum charge
1 flashing white light signals battery is near depletion
- Answered by Chris K from Racine
- 02 15, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How do you know when they are charged fully? Do all of the lights light up fully, or does the 5th one flash?)
Do the Metallic Sky edition get dirty quick? I like the combination best of all but in between the titanium and the metallic sky.
- Asked by Guillermo M from Miami
- 01 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the Metallic Sky edition get dirty quick? I like the combination best of all but in between the titanium and the metallic sky.)
On the Studio wireless model, press the power button and the "b" button for 1 second. The headphones need to be off to start with.
Is a charging block included when I purchase Beats Studio Wireless headphones? If not which ones are best to charge these headphones without damage?
No answers yet
Do these headphones come with a hard case for their protection?
- Asked by Emma T from Volcano
- 09 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones come with a hard case for their protection?)
How can I use the studio beats with a sound system
How can I use the Dr Dre studio head beats with a sound system
- Asked by Lisa E
- 01 2, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I use the studio beats with a sound system)
Can you charge them while the headphone jack cord is plugged into the headphones?
For example if I have the USB cord plugged in to the headphones for charging and I want to listen to music with the headphone jack plugged in at the same time to listen to music non-wirelessly. Would this work at the same time?
Also can you listen to music while these are charging?
- Asked by Matteo R from Pasadena
- 02 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge them while the headphone jack cord is plugged into the headphones?)
ca i use usb port in the studio wireless for audio and charge if i ca how
can i use usb port in the studio wireless for audio and charge if i can how pls help
- Asked by Seven F
- 01 29, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (ca i use usb port in the studio wireless for audio and charge if i ca how)
Does the solo 3 sounds same while connected via bluetooth and with wire?
the problem that i am suffering is that with wire it sound more perfect then with without wire
without wire sound quality is poor
is it a manufacturing fault ...??
- Asked by Abdullah S
- 11 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the solo 3 sounds same while connected via bluetooth and with wire?)
Does it come with a block to connect the charger
Bought the studio 2 wl matte black got two diffrent cords but no block to connect them is it suppose to be like that
- Asked by Karina G from Harvard
- 05 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with a block to connect the charger)
I just bought the Beats Studio Wireless in the white box as well. It had matte black Charging USB cord and matte black RemoteTalk Cable. No charging adaptor was included.
- Answered by Joey C from Calgary
- 08 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does it come with a block to connect the charger)
The charger of the beats studio was universal?
You can charge the beats in any part of the world or you need an adaptator?
- Asked by Rafael F from Lima
- 09 23, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (The charger of the beats studio was universal?)
How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?
I am afraid that the battery is going to wears down if I left my headphone charging longer that it needs to be. Or this type of battery automatically cut the power off when they are fully charged?
- Asked by Thao N from Worcester
- 01 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?)