Questions & Answers for Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Sky
171 Questions from the Community
Is a charging block included when I purchase Beats Studio Wireless headphones? If not which ones are best to charge these headphones without damage?
No answers yet
How can I use the studio beats with a sound system
How can I use the Dr Dre studio head beats with a sound system
- Asked by Lisa E
- 01 2, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I use the studio beats with a sound system)
This was my very 1st question as well because there is a plastic protector that says "Charge me up before turning me on" and the Quick Start Guide says absolutely nothing about how the LED indicators relate to percentage charged. After an hour of digging, I found this info on the beatsbydre website...
Here’s what the LEDs on the Fuel Gauge mean:
When unplugged from power source:
5 white lights signal full or near-full charge
1 solid red light signals low charge
1 flashing red light signals battery is near depletion
No lights signal headphone is powered off or battery is not charging
When connected to a power source:
5 white lights signal maximum charge
1 flashing white light signals battery is near depletion
- Answered by Chris K from Racine
- 02 15, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How do you know when they are charged fully? Do all of the lights light up fully, or does the 5th one flash?)
On the Studio wireless model, press the power button and the "b" button for 1 second. The headphones need to be off to start with.
ca i use usb port in the studio wireless for audio and charge if i ca how
can i use usb port in the studio wireless for audio and charge if i can how pls help
- Asked by Seven F
- 01 29, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (ca i use usb port in the studio wireless for audio and charge if i ca how)
Do the Metallic Sky edition get dirty quick? I like the combination best of all but in between the titanium and the metallic sky.
- Asked by Guillermo M from Miami
- 01 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the Metallic Sky edition get dirty quick? I like the combination best of all but in between the titanium and the metallic sky.)
Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?
I tried starting them with the power and "b" button at teh smae time and they do not connect over blue tooth - pressing b again does create a slight background hiss but no connection.
My understanding that Adaptive noise cancelling meant you got noise cancelling while playing back music.
- Asked by David W from Alexandria
- 03 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?)
Yes, you can listen to music while using the noise canceling feature. Actually, you cannot turn off the noise canceling. In other words, if the headphones are on, so is the noise canceling. When you pressed the "b" while turning on the headphones, I believe you turned on the no music mode (for lack of better words). This feature was designed so that if you do not want to listen to the music but still want the noise cancellation (on a plane for instance), then this will increase the amount of noise cancellation. When you are listening to music, it will help in drowning out noise but without it, the noise cancellation must be higher. While this feature is on, you cannot listen to music. However, if you would like to listen to music as well, all you have to do is press the power button (without holding down the "b"). This will turn on pairing mode as well as the noise cancellation. Again, you cannot use these headphones without the noise cancellation so whether you listen to music or not, you are still using the noise cancellation if the headphones are on. I hope this helps!
- Answered by Michael B from Waynesburg
- 10 22, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?)
Does the solo 3 sounds same while connected via bluetooth and with wire?
the problem that i am suffering is that with wire it sound more perfect then with without wire
without wire sound quality is poor
is it a manufacturing fault ...??
- Asked by Abdullah S
- 11 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the solo 3 sounds same while connected via bluetooth and with wire?)
Does it come with a block to connect the charger
Bought the studio 2 wl matte black got two diffrent cords but no block to connect them is it suppose to be like that
- Asked by Karina G from Harvard
- 05 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with a block to connect the charger)
I just bought the Beats Studio Wireless in the white box as well. It had matte black Charging USB cord and matte black RemoteTalk Cable. No charging adaptor was included.
- Answered by Joey C from Calgary
- 08 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does it come with a block to connect the charger)
Do these headphones come with a hard case for their protection?
- Asked by Emma T from Volcano
- 09 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones come with a hard case for their protection?)
Can you charge them while the headphone jack cord is plugged into the headphones?
For example if I have the USB cord plugged in to the headphones for charging and I want to listen to music with the headphone jack plugged in at the same time to listen to music non-wirelessly. Would this work at the same time?
Also can you listen to music while these are charging?
- Asked by Matteo R from Pasadena
- 02 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge them while the headphone jack cord is plugged into the headphones?)
Would it be alright to wear these while working out? Do they overheat your ears during a workout and should I be concerned over sweat ruining them?
Obviously these are expensive headphones that are more so meant for straight up lounging around listening to music. The fact that they're bluetooth makes me want to also use them during a workout; however, I don't want to work up a mild sweat from lifting and find out these $400 headphones can't handle a small amount of moisture. I would imagine they can't handle a torrential downpour of sweat as when doing cardio or something, but I want to make sure a little sweat isn't a big deal. Also, would the solo2 wireless be a better option for working out?Answer
Worked out with them for 30 days. I returned them, did not feel confident that they would hold up long term with all the sweating and for the price I was not willing to find out. They did ok for two hour workouts, bit because they cover the ear they held a bit of sweat bur that was easy to wipe away. The band shifts a bit if you have a smaller head like mine, so lying back for certain exercises the band would fall backwards. I returned them and am currently given the powerbeats wireless a try.
How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?
I am afraid that the battery is going to wears down if I left my headphone charging longer that it needs to be. Or this type of battery automatically cut the power off when they are fully charged?
- Asked by Thao N from Worcester
- 01 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?)
do beats ear buds come with a coard
- Asked by Nathan F from Sterling Heights
- 01 1, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (do beats ear buds come with a coard)
Do the over ear beats studio wireless headphones come in black/red? Like the original color?
On this website and the beats store the stuido wirless over ear headphones don't come in the classic black/red color. The solo 2 wireless headphones do come in this color however I am more interested in the stuido ones. I have looked on bestbuy and other stores and none have what I'm looking for either. There are ones on amazon that are the right color and model but I have a hard time trusting it since nothing on here has that.
Are the over ear black/red studio wireless headphones just a limited edition or something? Or is that color just not available for some reason?
- Asked by Perica K from Victoria
- 12 29, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the over ear beats studio wireless headphones come in black/red? Like the original color?)