Questions & Answers for Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Gold
163 Questions from the Community
Are the wireless studio headphone sweat resisted?
- Asked by Michael M from Madison
- 08 24, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the wireless studio headphone sweat resisted?)
I wouldn't say they're 'sweat resisted' as everyone sweats different amounts. However, I sweat a lot and have had them on when I've been sweating (not from a workout but from being in a hot apartment, moving furniture) and they held up just fine. I sweat too much to consider wearing them to the gym or out for a run.
After sweating, I wipe them down and have not noticed any differences in sound quality.
- Answered by Matthew D from Mountain View
- 09 12, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Are the wireless studio headphone sweat resisted?)
2.0 is newer and its from apple. the other one is by monster. much better quality and design on 2.0
- Answered by Eeman P from Los Angeles
- 08 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (What is the difference between studio wireless and studio 2.0 wireless?)
Would it be alright to wear these while working out? Do they overheat your ears during a workout and should I be concerned over sweat ruining them?
Obviously these are expensive headphones that are more so meant for straight up lounging around listening to music. The fact that they're bluetooth makes me want to also use them during a workout; however, I don't want to work up a mild sweat from lifting and find out these $400 headphones can't handle a small amount of moisture. I would imagine they can't handle a torrential downpour of sweat as when doing cardio or something, but I want to make sure a little sweat isn't a big deal. Also, would the solo2 wireless be a better option for working out?Answer
Worked out with them for 30 days. I returned them, did not feel confident that they would hold up long term with all the sweating and for the price I was not willing to find out. They did ok for two hour workouts, bit because they cover the ear they held a bit of sweat bur that was easy to wipe away. The band shifts a bit if you have a smaller head like mine, so lying back for certain exercises the band would fall backwards. I returned them and am currently given the powerbeats wireless a try.
When will Apple Care be available for Beats Headphones? no one else offers insurance anymore for it and 1yr is not enough. PLEASE ANSWER!
BEATS and applecare
- Asked by Angelica D from Fort Pierce
- 02 16, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (When will Apple Care be available for Beats Headphones? no one else offers insurance anymore for it and 1yr is not enough. PLEASE ANSWER!)
How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?
I am afraid that the battery is going to wears down if I left my headphone charging longer that it needs to be. Or this type of battery automatically cut the power off when they are fully charged?
- Asked by Thao N from Worcester
- 01 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?)
The straight one plugs into your headphones. The L one plugs into your device.
- Answered by Eric S from Mentor
- 10 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Whats is the Grey lead with 'L' shaped audio plug lead at one end amd a straight audio lead at the other?)
How many devices can be simultaneously paired to beats 3?
- Asked by Debbie C from Valley Center
- 09 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How many devices can be simultaneously paired to beats 3?)
do beats ear buds come with a coard
- Asked by Nathan F from Sterling Heights
- 01 1, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (do beats ear buds come with a coard)
Do the over ear beats studio wireless headphones come in black/red? Like the original color?
On this website and the beats store the stuido wirless over ear headphones don't come in the classic black/red color. The solo 2 wireless headphones do come in this color however I am more interested in the stuido ones. I have looked on bestbuy and other stores and none have what I'm looking for either. There are ones on amazon that are the right color and model but I have a hard time trusting it since nothing on here has that.
Are the over ear black/red studio wireless headphones just a limited edition or something? Or is that color just not available for some reason?
- Asked by Perica K from Victoria
- 12 29, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the over ear beats studio wireless headphones come in black/red? Like the original color?)
Yes. Actually, if you have a Samsung Galaxy phone from 2012 and beyond, you will be able to use the built-in aptX technology that the phone and Studios have. Most Blackberry, other Android Smartphones, and Windows Phones will all connect to these using standard Bluetooth 2.1+EDR and A2DP. The Motorola Droid RAZR, Samsung Galaxy S phones (2012+), Sony Experia Z Ultra, Blackberry 10 series, and HTC One series all feature aptX compatibility.
- Answered by Paul R from Newport
- 02 15, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can it be used wireless in other phone ? like blackberry, samsung and etc ????)
Can I use them as gaming headphones?
I am a gamer and I was thinking on buying a headphones for my online games, but due to they have a mic incorporated, I was thinking if I could use them with my PC to play online.
- Asked by Gustavo M from Madrid
- 07 8, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use them as gaming headphones?)
I don't see why not as long as your computer has Bluetooth or a headphone input. I have a pair and the mic works perfectly with my computer.
- Answered by Ricky K from Alden
- 11 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can I use them as gaming headphones?)
Regarding to Beats Studio wireless - can I enable / disable active noise cancelling as I like ?
ANC on Beats Studio wireless
Absolutely. I have mine connected to my iMac right now.
You click and hold the "b" button on the left ear (to put in into Bluetooth discovery mode) then go to the Bluetooth tab in your Mac's System Preferences, then select "BeatsStudio Wireless" and click "pair". You only have to do this once, after pairing it will be available though the Bluetooth menu bar item, same as your keyboard.
- Answered by Roberto F from Winnipeg
- 01 31, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will it work on a mac)
Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?
I tried starting them with the power and "b" button at teh smae time and they do not connect over blue tooth - pressing b again does create a slight background hiss but no connection.
My understanding that Adaptive noise cancelling meant you got noise cancelling while playing back music.
- Asked by David W from Alexandria
- 03 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?)
Yes, you can listen to music while using the noise canceling feature. Actually, you cannot turn off the noise canceling. In other words, if the headphones are on, so is the noise canceling. When you pressed the "b" while turning on the headphones, I believe you turned on the no music mode (for lack of better words). This feature was designed so that if you do not want to listen to the music but still want the noise cancellation (on a plane for instance), then this will increase the amount of noise cancellation. When you are listening to music, it will help in drowning out noise but without it, the noise cancellation must be higher. While this feature is on, you cannot listen to music. However, if you would like to listen to music as well, all you have to do is press the power button (without holding down the "b"). This will turn on pairing mode as well as the noise cancellation. Again, you cannot use these headphones without the noise cancellation so whether you listen to music or not, you are still using the noise cancellation if the headphones are on. I hope this helps!
- Answered by Michael B from Waynesburg
- 10 22, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?)
If i buy a wireless beats studio in the US can i charge it without damaging it in europe with 220v usb port ? Because in the US the usb ports are 110v
Beats from US to EUROPE charging from 110v to 220 vBest Answer:
USB charging is a universal standard (.5-5V, depending on system), the electrical outlet you plug into is the different. Any USB charging adaptor will "Step Down" the power from the wall outlet. You should be able to use any USB charger compatible with the local power system, a lower voltage just means it will take longer, the full 5V will take the shortest time to charge. If you have any doubts, just use a computer USB port to charge the headphones. I routinely use my US charger with just a plug adapter in Argentina without issue (Argentina uses both European plugs, and power). I've also used my Niece's Argentine USB adapter to charge my devices.
Do these headphones come with a hard case for their protection?
- Asked by Emma T from Volcano
- 09 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones come with a hard case for their protection?)
Does the UK version of the Beats By Dre Studio Wireless Headset not have a cleaning cloth included as most unboxing reviews show that one is included?
Does the Beats By Dre Studio 2.0 Wireless Headset have a cleaning cloth included as the 'what's in the box' section on apple store does not list one?Best Answer:
Didn't get one with mine