Questions & Answers for Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
166 Questions from the Community
Will this work in the same way with the iPhones SE, and 5 and 6?
- Asked by Philip S from Surrey
- 04 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in the same way with the iPhones SE, and 5 and 6?)
Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?
Many musicians use the USB camera adapter to connect USB MIDI keyboards and professional grade audio interfaces to the iPad, but are wary about going into a performance environment while relying on the device's battery. 30 pin connections allowed you to power the iPad while also connecting to the USB host but Lightning requires bulky and expensive items such as the Focusrite dock to do the same. If this device will allow performers to charge or keep the iPad powered while using USB to connect to a controller or audio interface then it will solve a lot of problems for using iOS in a professional environment.
- Asked by Christina S
- 03 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?)
What happens if you plug a USB Mouse receiver into this adapter? Will it recognize and will it work? I know IOS is a touch, but want to use w/ Office.
We really need an option for ipad pro.
Is it compatible with iPhone6 and 6s?
- Asked by Jahangir H from Katy
- 04 3, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with iPhone6 and 6s?)
It is. I would recommend getting an iPad power adapter so that you can charge your phone and power USB devices when using this adapter (you can charge your phone with the regular iPhone charger with this adapter, but if you have something plugged into the USB port that uses a lot of power, it will stop charging your phone or complain that the connected USB device uses too much power).
- Answered by Dillon A from Cumberland
- 05 2, 16
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is it compatible with iPhone6 and 6s?)