Questions & Answers for USB-C to Lightning Cable (2 m)
6 Questions from the Community
The Usb-C port on the Apple TV 4th Generation is for data transfers only.
- Answered by David S from Horsham
- 09 15, 17
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this charge the Apple TV Siri remote if plugged into the back of the Apple TV 4th generation?)
Will this replace the original USB cable that came with my iPhone 5s
Is this the exact same USB cable type that originally came with my iPhone 5 s?
- Asked by Pamela V from Burlington
- 10 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this replace the original USB cable that came with my iPhone 5s)
USB3 transfer speed?
Does this cable support USB3 transfer speeds using an iPad Pro 12,9"? You previously had to get the "lightning to camera" dongle and then use a USB cable to able to support USB 3 to realize the faster data transfer speeds to a computer.
- Asked by Kevin H from Marlborough
- 06 17, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (USB3 transfer speed?)
Will this cable work to attach my GoPro to my iPad?
- Asked by Marla B from Nehalem
- 06 10, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work to attach my GoPro to my iPad?)