Questions & Answers for iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Case - Rose Gray
26 Questions from the Community
Can I ask for it to be engraved?
- Asked by Alejandra R from Tamuin
- 08 5, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I ask for it to be engraved?)
Is there a way to clean these leather cases?
- Asked by Shelley Z R from Greenfield Park
- 09 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to clean these leather cases?)
Yes. Leather cleaner + microfiber towel. I use the same chemical guys leather cleaner that I use for my motorcycle race suits. Works well on taking off gunk. But leaving the aged marks on. This particular cleaner does make it all slippery either. :)
- Answered by Michael D from Escondido
- 10 26, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is there a way to clean these leather cases?)
Hi, I'm using it for 7 months now and all I can say is that that case saved my previous iPhone 6 Plus from being probably shattered! I'm usually very careful with my iPhone but I had my hands full of things (car keys, groceries etc.) and just got home, and while I was turning the light on, my iPhone slipped out of my hand and took a hit on edge from half meter high! I instantly pulled the iPhone out of the case to check it and all there was is a line on the case from the wooden shelf! Thanks God! P.S. As I was wearing the case all the time, my iPhone was looking brand new when I've sold it and bought new one, so, I would recommend it for sure!
- Answered by Vibor B
- 10 15, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Hi will this case offer any protection for if the phone is dropped?)
Will the old 6 Plus leather case fit the new 6s Plus? Or do I need this case to fit the new 6s plus?
Old 6 Plus cases
- Asked by Joshua P from Wilmington
- 09 15, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the old 6 Plus leather case fit the new 6s Plus? Or do I need this case to fit the new 6s plus?)