Questions & Answers for iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - Midnight Blue
29 Questions from the Community
No, this is a much nicer colour, like a nice rich dark grey-brown. It reminds me of the Farrow and Ball Mouseback colour...
It was a close call between this and the more traditional Saddle brown, which I ended up getting. Last year's brown case put me off buying the 6.
- Answered by Robert M from London
- 09 29, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this the same shade of brown that was first introduced with the iPhone 6 leather cases?)
Will the 3D force touch, with its enhanced toughness require a screen guard?
- Asked by J. Thomas M from Picayune
- 09 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 3D force touch, with its enhanced toughness require a screen guard?)
No. This is very nice genuine leather. It is durable too.
- Answered by Cole W from Monmouth Junction
- 09 26, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is this case PU leather?)
How much does this case weigh?
- Asked by Gabriel L from New York
- 10 1, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does this case weigh?)
I just purchased both the newest 6S leather case and last year's 6 leather case (at a clearance price at Target) and weighed them both.
The 2014 version for the iPhone 6 weighs 15.7 grams and the 2015 version for the 6s weighs more, at 16.9 grams. They are not identical.
The fit is better with the 2015 version on my 6s, the screen lip is higher. Last year's case will go on to my 6s but it takes more force to get it on, and the screen lip along both sides winds up smaller because the phone has grown in thickness.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by John F from Batavia
- 11 7, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How much does this case weigh?)
What happens when this case gets wet?
The phone is laying on a table and a glass of water is nocked over. Water touches the edges of the case and you pick it up quickly. Does it ruin the case or could it clean up?
- Asked by Thomas L from Dallas
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What happens when this case gets wet?)