Questions & Answers for iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - Rose Grey
29 Questions from the Community
No, this is a much nicer colour, like a nice rich dark grey-brown. It reminds me of the Farrow and Ball Mouseback colour...
It was a close call between this and the more traditional Saddle brown, which I ended up getting. Last year's brown case put me off buying the 6.
- Answered by Robert M from London
- 09 29, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this the same shade of brown that was first introduced with the iPhone 6 leather cases?)
No. This is very nice genuine leather. It is durable too.
- Answered by Cole W from Monmouth Junction
- 09 26, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is this case PU leather?)
Will the 3D force touch, with its enhanced toughness require a screen guard?
- Asked by J. Thomas M from Picayune
- 09 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 3D force touch, with its enhanced toughness require a screen guard?)
What happens when this case gets wet?
The phone is laying on a table and a glass of water is nocked over. Water touches the edges of the case and you pick it up quickly. Does it ruin the case or could it clean up?
- Asked by Thomas L from Dallas
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What happens when this case gets wet?)
The case has a one year warranty. I exchanged mines for another one after it got dirty and was all scratched up. All you would need is the receipt and has been one years time from date of purchased.
- Answered by Harry C from Daly City
- 03 17, 16
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is the leather case replaceable? can return it to apple store and get a new one when its damage or dirty?)