Questions & Answers for AirPods
410 Questions from the Community
It is mentioned that the Airpods will automatically turn on once you take out of the charging case, can it be turned off outside the case?
Can you connect to two iPhone simultaneously
I have a iPhone 5s and a 6s. Currently using a Bluetooth wireless headphones which is capable of connecting up to 4 devices simultaneous it's very useful while driving. Is this possible with air pods.
- Asked by Jaideep N from Chennai
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect to two iPhone simultaneously)
I don't have two iphones to try on but it is not possible for one iPhone with another android device. Both devices were paired with the Airpods, it always connected with the iPhone first. I itried to connect via the android device, it automaticallly disconnected from the iPhone. It seems that Airpods could only be connected to one device at a time.
- Answered by Kin Pong P
- 12 23, 16
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can you connect to two iPhone simultaneously)
How long does it take to fully recharge the case?
- Asked by Russell R from Sunnyvale
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does it take to fully recharge the case?)
Yes. In fact, they "know" if you're only using one at a time, and will play "stereo" music in only one ear.
- Answered by Paul H from Austin
- 12 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is there a way to only play one earpod. I can only use one at a time at work)
Will the Air Pods be able to connect to the Bluetooth on my TV?
- Asked by Kathleen S from Yoncalla
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Air Pods be able to connect to the Bluetooth on my TV?)
How is the bass for the AirPods?
- Asked by Palvinderjit S G from Brisbane
- 06 27, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the bass for the AirPods?)
Much like the fit of the Airpod...I found that the bass response will be individualized.
If the Airpods are a good fit, you will enjoy more bass, if they fit poorly then you will experience less.
Like all headphones the seal in your ears impacts the bass. While the Airpods are not designed to seal out the outside world passively, they certainly fit more snugly in some ears than in others.
Take the wired earpod and push them towards your ear to improve the seal....bass is better!
In any case, the bass response to my ear is accurate and not booming. If you like your bass to pound your chest and thump your brain you should look elsewhere. If you enjoy bass as part of your the music experience as a whole, these will work for you.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Ej G from Glenwood
- 07 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How is the bass for the AirPods?)
How long does the stand-by battery life last on the new AirPods?
If your AirPods are on, and in your ears, but not being used, how many hours does the battery last?
- Asked by Christopher M from Coto De Caza
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does the stand-by battery life last on the new AirPods?)
Can I use AirPods with Garageband for audio when recording music? with my existing wi-fi earphones there is too much latency