Questions & Answers for AirPods
875 Questions from the Community
Do notification sounds come through the AirPods or your Apple Watch/iPhone?
- Asked by Nicole S from Temple Terrace
- 12 15, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do notification sounds come through the AirPods or your Apple Watch/iPhone?)
will they be available in other colors?
Like I work retail and less of a notice what color would be pretty awesome
- Asked by Branden B from Lake Elsinore
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (will they be available in other colors?)
does AirPods mic work with Rosetta Stone Language course
- Asked by Christian C from Lafayette
- 12 24, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does AirPods mic work with Rosetta Stone Language course)
Will air pods work with android devices?
Hi will the airpods work with android devices? Are they just for apple devices?
- Asked by Steve J from Layton
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will air pods work with android devices?)
would it stay inside the ear when u run or moving a lot?
For a explain moving the head a lot
- Asked by Gregory D from Hephzibah
- 01 11, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (would it stay inside the ear when u run or moving a lot?)
I think I might have at last found the perfect ear phones! I got my Apple air pods yesterday and had some anxiety about whether they would do the job after spending £160 on them. To start gently I popped down the gym and had a go on the treadmill, spinning bike, rowing machine and a good selection of various weight machines etc. No problem they never budged and I went away very happy wondering if they would pass the test on an outdoor run.
So out I went this morning and did a 15 miler; again not a problem they didn't move once. The weather was quite wet and some rain would have got into my ears but they didn't budge. I had read a few reviews one of which mentioned that it sometimes feels as if they are coming out but don't so I bore this in mind when occasionally (and only in one ear) it felt as if they were shifting. I didn't touch them when I noticed this and it quickly passed without any problem.
I was running for 1 hour 56 mins on max volume and it used 54% of the battery power. When I got in I put them in the case for 12 mins and they had recharged fully. This is another massive bonus for me in that the storage case holds 24 hours of charge and very quickly recharges the air pods. Another bonus is the fact that by holding the pods to your phone the amount of battery life left both in the storage case and in the air pods is displayed. The case is tiny and small enough that if you are planning on an activity over 4 hours it is easy enough to take the case along.
I'm not overly fussy on sound quality etc and certainly no expert on bass and all that but the quality is better than most other ear phones I have used (and that's a lot). Because they don't seal into your ear you can hear the background but not significantly so and only if its quite loud. I also took a call when out and the clarity from both ends was excellent.
- Answered by Phil D
- 02 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (would it stay inside the ear when u run or moving a lot?)
Will the audio pause when only one AirPod is removed, or it will continue to play until the second AirPod is pulled out?
- Asked by Nikolay K from Mountlake Terrace
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the audio pause when only one AirPod is removed, or it will continue to play until the second AirPod is pulled out?)
What is going to be the way to answer a phone call?
- Asked by Jesús M from D.f.
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What is going to be the way to answer a phone call?)
How many devices can be simultaneously paired?
- Asked by Debbie C from Valley Center
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How many devices can be simultaneously paired?)
If you want to pause music, just remove one or both airpods from your ears. The sensor will detect it and resume the music only if you wear them again.
If you want to change volume or skip tracks etc., you have to make voice commands via Siri. Siri will be activated by double tapping on one of your airpods.
- Answered by Marutschke D from 京都市上京区
- 09 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does AirPods support music control and volume control from the AirPods? There is no indication of these features :()
The Air Pods (the wireless headphones) that was introduced on September 9th are not included in the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus package. You'll have to purchase these additionally. The iPhone 7/7 Plus includes the lightning ear buds.
- Answered by Gary T from Don Mills
- 09 13, 16
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will we get the air pods with iPhone 7 or we need to purchase them additionally????)
Will AirPods connect via Bluetooth to my Lenovo laptop?
- Asked by Michael H from Middletown
- 12 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will AirPods connect via Bluetooth to my Lenovo laptop?)
Are the airpods going to come in different sizes? The standard size are too big for my ears. This would be great if they come in different sizes.