Questions & Answers for iPhone Lightning Dock – Gold
125 Questions from the Community
Are they made of Aluminum or plastic?
They look like aluminum but I don't know whether its just been made to look that way.
- Asked by Josh G
- 09 19, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they made of Aluminum or plastic?)
Need specification like how many time it fully chage my iPhone? What time it take to fully charged dock it self? Power storage capacity?
Can I plug my lightning pin with HDMI cable, into it?
I want to use it as a docking station in my car so that I can connect the "lightning / HDMI" cable into it, then use one of the apps on the phone to watch video to a device I will have connected to the other end of the HDMI portion of the "lightning / hdmi" cable...
- Asked by Joseph J from Denton
- 10 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug my lightning pin with HDMI cable, into it?)
Is there an iPhone charger mat? A way to charge iPhones without having to plug cord into phone???
A friend has an iPhone that won't accept a USB plug. I think something inside the phone got bent.
He would like to charge it so that he can get information off of it.
- Asked by Annette S from Milan
- 03 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an iPhone charger mat? A way to charge iPhones without having to plug cord into phone???)