Questions & Answers for 42mm Midnight Fog Nike Sport Loop
4 Questions from the Community
If you just get a little water on them it kinda repels off the band or if you get the band soaked gravity pulls the water down and you can literally watch the water escape the fibers and just squeeze two fingers around the band and pull or run your fingers down the band and the water comes right out. As far as staying wet no they don't as long as you just run your fingers down the band real quick otherwise I'm about 10 mimiutes the water escapes outta the band. It's so nice cuz when your super sweaty you for one don't feel the wetness under the band like you do with the Nike Sport Bands and plain Sport Band and also this band absorbs your sweat then it evaporates outta the band love it!
- Answered by Dalen B from Ridgedale
- 05 3, 18
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (If the band gets wet while washing my hands, does it get dry pretty quickly or does it stay soaked for a hour or 2?)
All Apple Bands fit any generation watch as long as you get the appropriate size. 38mm or 42mm
- Answered by Will M from Hialeah
- 04 5, 18
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does the nylon sports strap fit the series 1 Watch?)
what is actual length of 38mm strap in inches?
- Asked by Ellen A from Gilbert
- 04 17, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (what is actual length of 38mm strap in inches?)