Questions & Answers for iPhone XS Max Silicone Case - Pink Sand
6 Questions from the Community
Yes it does. I have this case at the moment and I drop my phone all the time. It also is higher then the screen so when dropped face down, it will protect it.
- Answered by Baltazar P from Oceanside
- 12 12, 18
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How well does it hold up dropping the phone and is this case a bit higher then the screen of the phone)
Does this case help protect from water/sweat damage?
I run long distance with my iPod in an arm band. My last iPod had sweat damage after running a half marathon. Would this case help protect from water and sweat damage?
- Asked by Sierra O from Dodgeville
- 10 26, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case help protect from water/sweat damage?)
Will this cover get dirty looking? If so, how can it be cleaned/washed
- Asked by Casey M from Clarks Green
- 09 16, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cover get dirty looking? If so, how can it be cleaned/washed)
Yes, this case can get dirty. It does collect dust as well. I recommend that when it gets dirty you lightly clean it with a damp micro-fiber cloth. If you also wish, you can wash it from the water tap, shouldn't affect it.
- Answered by Angus I from Geelong West
- 09 19, 18
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this cover get dirty looking? If so, how can it be cleaned/washed)