Bose® SoundLink® Revolve+ Bluetooth Speaker
Delivering true 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage, the Bose® SoundLink® Revolve+ speaker is Bose's best-performing portable Bluetooth model. Place it in the center of the room to give everyone the same experience. Or set it near a wall so sound radiates and reflects. This wireless speaker is durable, water-resistant and easy to grab and go - with a rechargeable battery that plays up to 16 hours.
With 360° sound, Bose's best portable speaker
Durable, water-resistant design (IPX4 rated)
Up to 16-hour battery life per charge
Pair two speakers for Stereo or Party Mode
Easy access to Siri
Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts
Flexible fabric handle
Bose Connect app for control, unlocking features and accessing future updates
Micro-B USB port
What’s in the Box
Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Bluetooth speaker
USB charging cable
Input Type: USB
Connections: Bluetooth, USB, Wireless
Speaker Configurations: Stereo
Drivers: 9.14-cm/3.6-in. full-range driver
Power Source: Battery, USB
Batteries: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Battery life: Up to 16 hours
Charge Time: Approximately 4 hours
Height: 18.4 cm/7.25 in.
Width: 10.5 cm/4.13 in.
Depth: 10.5 cm/4.13 in.
UPC or EAN No.: 017817741507
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Will the Bose Soundlink pare with a Samsung Smart TV (65 inch) using bluetooth without using Apple TV ?
- Asked by ARMANDO B from Buenos Aires
- on 16 Oct 2019
Is the REVOLVE+ in fact ONLY bluetooth or does it do a wireless wifi connection too?
- Asked by Anonymous
- on 18 Sep 2019
Does this speaker have the ability to charge with a charging cradle instead of the USB cable?
- Asked by Shelby F from South Ogden
- on 13 May 2018
Yes, Charging cradle sold separately.
- Answered by Jerome L from Edmonton
- on 13 Jul 2018
can i use this speaker to play sound through my imac
- Asked by Steve S from Pickering
- on 29 Jun 2017
Yes you can.
- Answered by Niall M
- on 4 Jul 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
Bose Connect unlocks the full potential of your Bose Bluetooth® Product.
EASY ACCESS TO EVERYTHING
Get quick access to the key features on your products, like the auto-off timer, volume control and battery readings. And it’s the easiest way to manage multiple Bluetooth connections. But that’s just the beginning.
SHARE THE MUSIC
MUSIC SHARE lets you listen together. Now two pairs of Bose® wireless headphones can share the experience—listen together, at the same time, while one of you DJs. New PARTY MODE lets you sync two SoundLink® speakers for double the audio—ideal for listening in two different places and new STEREO MODE immerses you in music by separating the sound into Left and Right channels across two paired speakers for that amazing stereo experience.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEADPHONES
CONTROLLABLE NOISE CANCELLATION on our QC®30 headphones lets you decide how much of the world to let in by adjusting the level of noise cancellation right in the app. And the built-in HEART RATE MONITOR for our SoundSport® Pulse headphones displays your heart rate clearly in the app.
AND SO MUCH MORE
From viewing product details to personalising settings, get the most out of your Bose wireless products. It even downloads the latest software in the background and only installs it when you’re ready. See how our simple app can make all the difference.
* NOTE *
Bose Connect works with Bose Frames, QC®35, SoundSport® wireless, SoundSport® Pulse wireless, SoundSport® Free wireless, QuietControl™ 30, SoundLink® wireless II, ProFlight® headphones, SoundWear Companion speaker, SoundLink® Color II, SoundLink® Revolve, SoundLink® Revolve+, SoundLink® Micro and S1 Pro® speakers
Some features may not be available for all products.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Bose Corporation is under licence. …