Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
The Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable connects your iPod shuffle (3rd and 4th generation) to your computer's USB port for syncing and battery charging and to the Apple USB Power Adaptor for convenient charging from a wall socket.
Two cables are included, both with a 3.5-mm jack on one end and a USB connector on the other. The shorter cable is the same length as the USB cable that comes with the iPod shuffle. The longer cable is perfect for connecting the iPod shuffle to the back of a desktop computer or to a power adaptor plugged into a wall socket.
What’s in the Box
One Apple iPod shuffle USB cable, 45 mm long
One Apple iPod shuffle USB cable, 1000 mm long
Cable type: 3.5mm to USB
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014–2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- iPod shuffle (4th Generation)
Answers from the community
will a 2nd generation ipod shuffle charger work on a 4th generation ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Joanne G from Milton Keynes
- on 1 Mar 2013
No it will not
- Answered by Lachlan B from Green point
- on 26 May 2013
What type of cable is needed to connect my iPod shuffle 3G to my car (2010 Corolla) stereo system
- Asked by Carolyn P from Carine
- on 10 Mar 2010
how do i know if my i pod is charging
- Asked by Anonymous A
- on 25 Nov 2009
You'll notice there's a light somewhere on the iPod that indicates it's charging. An amber colour me You'll notice there's a light somewhere on the iPod that indicates it's charging. An amber colour means that it is charging, a green means it is fully charged. I believe this is the same for all generations of the shuffle.
- Answered by Benjamin W from Melbourne
- on 27 Nov 2009
I have a 3rd generation iPod shuffle and want to connect it to a cd player but I want to be able to skip songs as well. What do I need ?
- Asked by Lacey R from Worthington
- on 21 Nov 2009