Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
The Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter lets you easily connect to a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet network. Small and compact, it connects to the Thunderbolt port on your Mac computer and provides an RJ-45 port that supports 10/100/1000BASE-T networks.
What’s in the Box
Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with built-in Thunderbolt cable
OS X v10.7.4 or later
Thunderbolt-equipped Mac computer
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Does this work for MacBookPro 15 inch 2017?
- Asked by Cheryl B from New York
- on 15 Apr 2020
No. This is Thunderbolt 2. You will need a USB-C to Ethernet Adapter.
- Answered by Joshua R
- on 19 Apr 2020
Can I connect to my MacBook Air (Retina,13-inch, 2018 macOS Catalina version 10.15.3
- Asked by Eric T from MADERA
- on 21 Mar 2020
Is this Thunderbolt compatible with the 2017 MacBook Pro Type-C Thunderbolt connections?
- Asked by Anthony S from Riverhead
- on 2 Mar 2018
- Answered by Billy V from Flower Mound
- on 9 May 2019
Does this adapter support 10 gigabit ethernet?
- Asked by Peter S from Austin
- on 9 Nov 2019