AppleCare+ for iPod touch
AppleCare+ for iPod touch
Every iPod comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. AppleCare+ for iPod touch extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a S$ 48 service fee.(1) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPod.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPod purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 800-186-1087 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPod and iOS, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone (2)
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage (3)
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPod to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple Hardware Coverage
AppleCare+ provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPod
- Battery (1)
- Included earphones and USB cable
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPod, each subject to a S$ 48 service fee (1)
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud for iPod touch
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- HD video recording and FaceTime for iPod touch
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Using Apple-branded iPod touch apps
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For more information, read frequently asked questions.
- (1) Service coverage is available only for iPod and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPod, each incident being subject to a S$ 48 service fee. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
- (2) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- (3) Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. In Singapore, the accidental damage from handling coverage is provided to your pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple South Asia Pte. Ltd. has purchased from AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms.