AppleCare+ for 16-inch MacBook Pro/15-inch MacBook Pro
Service and Support
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage. In addition, you‘ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.(1)
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new Mac.
Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(2)
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage(1)
- Onsite service: request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service(3)
- Carry-in repair(3): take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides global repair coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world. Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage(1)
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home, at the office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, and pro apps, such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server operations and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: 190198741875
(1) Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each incident being subject to a service fee of S$138 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or S$428 for other damage. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or is inoperable after unauthorised modifications, you will need to buy a replacement.
(2) Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(3) Availability of each option depends on the country or region in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. In Singapore, the accidental damage from handling coverage is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple South Asia Pte Ltd has purchased from AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte Ltd. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Mac. For complete details, see terms.