AppleCare+ for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone X
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for iPhone
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support.AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date(1) and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of S$42 for screen damage, or S$148 for any other damage.(2) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 800-186-1087 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repairs(4): Take your iPhone to an Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service(4)
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage,(2) each subject to a service fee of S$42 for screen damage, or S$148 for any other damage
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
UPC or EAN No.: 190198683984
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity. See terms for full details.
(2) AppleCare+ for iPhone provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling. Each incident is subject to a service fee of S$42 for a screen replacement, or S$148 for any other damage.
(3) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(4) Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee. Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorised Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone.
In Singapore, the Accidental Damage from Handling coverage is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple South Asia Pte. Ltd. has purchased from AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. See terms for full details.