AppleCare+ for iPad, iPad Air or iPad mini
Service and Support
Every iPad comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ extends your iPad and Apple Pencil coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of S $68 for iPad and S$ 42 for Apple Pencil.(1) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping basket during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPad. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPad purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (requires inspection of your iPad & proof of purchase)
- By calling 800-186-1087 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPad, iOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(2)
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone (2)
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair (3): Take your iPad to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Battery (1)
- Apple Pencil
- AirPort (4)
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of S$ 68 for iPad and S$ 42 for Apple Pencil
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
UPC or EAN No.: 190198769916
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories, and one compatible Apple Pencil used with your iPad for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad and Apple Pencil, each incident being subject to a service fee of S$ 68 for iPad and S$ 42 for Apple Pencil. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
(2) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(3) Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorised Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
(4) AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. In Singapore, the accidental damage from handling coverage is provided to your pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple South Asia Pte. Ltd. has purchased from AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPad. For complete details, see terms.