AppleCare+ for iPhone XR
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for iPhone
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date(1) and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of S$42 for screen damage or S$148 for any other damage.(2) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 800-186-1087 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(3)
- Priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas worldwide(4)
- Onsite service: Schedule a technician to perform a screen repair at your home or office location
- Express Replacement Service: We'll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair(4)
- Carry-in repairs(4): Take your iPhone to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple‑authorised technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months,(2) each subject to a service fee of S$42 for screen damage or S$148 for any other damage
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail and Calendar
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: S8296ZX/A
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity. See terms for full details.
(2) Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ for iPhone provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of S$42 for a screen replacement, or S$148 for any other damage. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage.
(3) Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(4) Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee. Availability of each option depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Service coverage is subject to the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone.
In Singapore, coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy that Apple South Asia Pte Ltd has purchased from AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte Ltd. See terms for full details.