I have a television that the hdmi connections are not working, it has internet and wireless connectivity and the std rca, how would I connect apple tv
2 Answers from the Community
You would have to get a converter that connects the old audio video cords(yellow-video, red and white audio)
HDMI to RCA,HDMI to AV, GANA 1080P HDMI to 3RCA CVBS AV Composite Video Audio Converter Adapter Supports PAL/NTSC with USB Charge Cable for PC Laptop HDTV DVD-Black
- Answered by Tammie R from Rogers
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Good question. I'm having the same issues with an older model Mitsubishi HD TV and 2nd/3rd Generation Apple TV. Apple TV is detected by the TV, via HDMI, but no Apple TV main menu. Zip. Nada.
- Answered by Ian G from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do I have to have a 4K television in order for this Apple TV to work?
- Asked by Michael B from Scottsdale
- 21 Dec, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to have a 4K television in order for this Apple TV to work?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…
Wlll Apple TV work with Samsung TV's that have an HDMI connection'
- Asked by Conrad H from Charlottesville
- 5 Apr, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Wlll Apple TV work with Samsung TV's that have an HDMI connection')
Will Apple TV box work on older tv’s that are Not a Smart TV?
- Asked by Robert M from Ohatchee
- 7 Aug, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple TV box work on older tv’s that are Not a Smart TV?)