Can I set up with 2 different iPhones? how can I set HomePod for family or multiple users?
- Asked by Deborah L from Reston
- Flag as inappropriate Can I set up with 2 different iPhones? how can I set HomePod for family or multiple users?
1 Answer from the Community
Use HomePod just like you always have — ask Siri for the weather, manage your calendar, get the latest news, make phone calls, and more. But with multiuser, now your family can personalize their HomePod experience, too. Siri can identify who in the family is speaking and tailor the music selection to that user's taste profile, respond to their own Personal Requests, and access their information to help them with everyday tasks. On your iOS device, tap Settings > [your name] > Find My > and turn on Share My Location. Then set My Location to This Device.
- Answered by Stephanie B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use HomePod in Czechia?
- Asked by Arsen H from Brooklyn
- 9 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use HomePod in Czechia?