can I turn off the microphones?
- Asked by Robert A from Paradise Valley
- Flag as inappropriate can I turn off the microphones?
2 Answers from the Community
You can't turn off the mics, but you can turn off "Hey Siri" and "Touch and Hold for Siri" and "turn off personal requests." Of course, once you do all of that, you've effectively rendered your "smart" speaker into a "dumb" one, albeit one with superb audio quality. However, you can always use Siri on your iPhone or other device to find music to play or pretty much anything Siri will do, over Airplay 2.
- Answered by Michael M from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, there are no options that I know for this.
- Answered by Jon R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can you turn the base down on homepod
- Asked by Amy D
- 16 Feb 2020
- Flag as inappropriate can you turn the base down on homepod
No answers yet