how do I delete apps from my iPad
I have tried the settings then general then storage iCloud. It won’t delete anything. Anything else I can do???
- Asked by Diana F from Oak Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I delete apps from my iPad)
2 Answers from the Community
You just press and hold down on the desired app and a X should appear in the top left corner then you press the X and confirm the deletion
- Answered by Andre H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You could do the simple way. Just press and hold down on an app on the home screen and all the apps will start shaking. Then click the little “x” at the corner and when you are don’t just press the home button.
- Answered by Fernando P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If I delete an app on iPad does it also delete from iPhone?
- Asked by Heather H from North Reading
- 19 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (If I delete an app on iPad does it also delete from iPhone?)
- Asked about: iPhone
How do I delete a pop up ad that keeps coming back
- Asked by Jim R from Sarasota
- 7 Jul, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I delete a pop up ad that keeps coming back)