is there a portable cd drive you can buy to plug in and use with ipad ? if not how do you load things that are not available online?
I just want to know can you use this super drive with an ipad or is there some other way to upload things from a cd to your ipad
- Asked by Chandra R from Roseburg
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a portable cd drive you can buy to plug in and use with ipad ? if not how do you load things that are not available online?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
2 Answers from the Community
Apparently you can buy a memory stick with USB and lightning connector. So go from cd to computer, computer to memory stick, memory stick to iPad. Maybe one day apple will become more friendly to this interchangeablity idea???
- Answered by Robin W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Although there aren't any disc drives you can plug into your iPad/mini iPad, there are many different ways to import data. When you plug it into your Mac or PC, you can use it like a flash drive and drag and drop files. You could also use a file hosting service, like Dropbox, to import files. Dropbox offers 2GB of storage for free, and they have an app for the iPad/mini iPad/iPod free of charge as well. You could even go as far as saving files from e-mails sent to your iPad.
My suggestion to you would be to look into Dropbox and/or explore iTunes. You can find just about any movie, song, book, etc. at a reasonable price and you'll always have a digital copy of your content.
- Answered by Brandon B from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it possible to have more than one icloud email address loaded on an IPAD. My wife and I both use Iphones but we share an iPad.
Will this adapter work with external storage drives such as a portable hard drive?
- Asked by Robert C from Austin
- 22 Mar, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with external storage drives such as a portable hard drive?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter