RED STREAKS ON SCREEN WHEN POWERING ON
This usually happens in the morning, when I turn on my devise. Red streaks (vertical, in portrait position) start to appear on the screen. These last for a while and then quit. Most of the time I won't see them again during the day, but occasionally they do come back. The tablet works fine after the streaks go, but I fear they may remain or take over the screen some day.
- Asked by Wilfredo F from Yauco
- Flag as inappropriate (RED STREAKS ON SCREEN WHEN POWERING ON)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it protect the screen?
- Asked by Marie-victorine M from Sherman Oaks
- 28 Mar, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect the screen?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
Do the iPad air 2 smart cases Colors fade (red and black)?
- Asked by Kayla S from Waubun
- 16 Jan, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the iPad air 2 smart cases Colors fade (red and black)?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…