After the last upgrade to my iPhone I can't delete apps! When I press & hold it says share & the name of the app. So how do I delete the app now?
1 Answer from the Community
I had the same problem and I just figured it out!!
Go to "Settings" and select "General" then select "Accessibility". Scroll down to "3D Touch" and turn it off by touching the small green switch on your screen. When the switch isn't green, the option is not being used/turned off. Good luck and I hope that this helps!
- Answered by Michelle S from Taneytown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I delete an app on iPad does it also delete from iPhone?
- Asked by Heather H from North Reading
- 19 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (If I delete an app on iPad does it also delete from iPhone?)
How do I delete my messenger messages?
- Asked by Donna M from Upper Sandusky
- 19 Jun, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I delete my messenger messages?)
No answers yet