Bluetooth sound levels
After updating to newest iOS, the initial sound level of my iPhone 6s’s phone conversation becomes hardly audible when connected to my car via bluetooth. The sound becomes loud only after ~2 minutes. So the first 1-2 minutes talk is lost. How can I fix this?
- Asked by Xiaoping D from Willowbrook
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth sound levels)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there any app that I can change bass level ?
- Asked by Ravi S
- 12 Nov, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any app that I can change bass level ?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Wh…
what can the volume level go up to on the ear pods
- Asked by Dylan S from Fayetteville
- 16 Oct, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (what can the volume level go up to on the ear pods)
- Asked about: AirPods