How do I delete an app?
- Asked by Andrea P from Nashville
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I delete an app?)
4 Answers from the Community
Hold down on your screen where the app icon is located, but don't force touch if you have an iPhone 6+. You just need to hold down, don't put more force otherwise it will be mistaken for a 3D Touch. Click The 'x' after you have done that and select delete.
- Answered by Suzanne P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Tap and hold the app you want to delete, until the apps start to shake and the X pop out on the top of the apps. Press the X and delete.
- Answered by Jerry L from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Press and hold on the app and the apps will start shaking. Press the x in the top right corner of the app and a message will pop up, warning you about deleting the app. if you want to delete it, click the delete button and it will be deleted.
(Note that this is for ios 10. I believe that other firmwares are like this too but just an FYI).
- Answered by Michael M from Paramus
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Hold your finger on the app icon you want to delete until the icon begins to shake. You should see a small X in the top left corner of the app icon as it shakes. Press the X and it should remove it. Then press your log in button at the bottom of the phone and it should stop shaking and go back to normal.
- Answered by A. Chris C from Erie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can I use this adapter when developing iOS programs to install apps on the phone?
- Asked by Jonathan M from Rochester
- 18 Apr, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adapter when developing iOS programs to install apps on the phone?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
How do I consolidate the icons on my IPhone 6S to minimal pages?
- Asked by Paula F from Marina
- 18 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I consolidate the icons on my IPhone 6S to minimal pages?)