how to stop screen from going split screen in Safari when rotating from portrait to landscape
When in Safari, if I rotate screen from portrait to landscape, the screen splits with Bookmarks, Reading List & Shared Links screen on the left and the Safari screen on the right.
How do I get the Safari screen to go full screen when rotated from portrait to landscape?
1 Answer from the Community
toward the top left, you should see a blue highlighted open book icon. Press it once and it should go to full screen mode.
- Answered by Jimmy J from Baton Rouge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it stop charging after the phone hits100%?
- Asked by Nathan T from Mesa
- 13 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it stop charging after the phone hits100%?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…
No answers yet
disable screen recording to continue streaming?
- Asked by Neal C from Camarillo
- 16 Nov, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (disable screen recording to continue streaming?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by Sue C from Tappahannock
- 14 Feb, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
- Asked about: Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Pro…