Is the case slippery or "sticky"?
I often carry my phone in my front pocket of my dress shirts and I want a case that isn't going to fall out easily. I have been using the case Apple made for the iPhone 5C and those have been great for not falling out. Since I am upgrading to the 7 Plus I want to find out before it gets here what case I want that meets my needs.
- Asked by Stephen P from Moxee
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case slippery or "sticky"?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
1 Answer from the Community
I have an iPhone with the silicone case, one with the leather, and got the OtterBox one for a friend. The OtterBox, especially the plastic back, is slippery plastic, and he does not like that. The sides less slippery, more like the Apple leather case. The Apple silicone case is the best for a smooth feel but with a great grip.
- Answered by Albert E from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this cord work with a Lifeproof FRE case for iPhone 6?
- Asked by Claire P from Seattle
- 21 Mar, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cord work with a Lifeproof FRE case for iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Belkin Mini Aux Extender Cable
Is iPhone 6s case same size as iPhone 8?
- Asked by Sharon W from Santa Barbara
- 22 Sep, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is iPhone 6s case same size as iPhone 8?)