Why won't my alarm sound? I set ONE alarm with a "none" sound ringer. Now none of my alarms will play their sounds and I overslept!
After much internet searching, no one else had this problem that I could find. In case anyone else experiences this glitch, turn your phone off and then back on....
1 Answer from the Community
Make sure that your ringer volume is up, not just the application volume. You can set each of the alarms their own tone
- Answered by Joshua G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the case charge and play earbuds thru lighning cable at the same time?
- Asked by Scott L from Pearland
- 10 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the case charge and play earbuds thru lighning cable at the same time?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
Does this case affect the sound from the ringtone
- Asked by Jason W
- 12 Nov, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case affect the sound from the ringtone)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…