can I add page number x of y to the footer of a word document
- Asked by Susan B from Wasaga Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (can I add page number x of y to the footer of a word document)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home & Student 201…
1 Answer from the Community
From the Help/Header and Footer/Add or Remove Page Numbers:
You can add running-total page numbers, for example, "Page 7 of 9," which automatically update if you add or remove pages.
On the View menu, click Print Layout.
On the View menu, click Header and Footer.
Click the Header area at the top of the page, or the Footer area at the bottom of the page.
On the Insert menu, point to AutoText, and then click Page X of Y.
To return to the body of the document, click
- Answered by Kenneth B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I change the default font spacing in Pages permanently?
- Asked by Crystal T from Davenport
- 12 Apr, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I change the default font spacing in Pages permanently?)
Does page plus x5 software run on macbooks?
- Asked by Anna T
- 11 Sep, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does page plus x5 software run on macbooks?)
No answers yet