How do I remove fine gridlines from my screen in a word document?
Fine chequerboard of lines filling the whole page excluding margins
1 Answer from the Community
There is a ribbon at at the top of your screen. The ribbon is below the Menu bar. Tabs in the ribbon are Home, Layout, Document Elements, Tables, etc. Click on Layout, which is the second from left. Another ribbon appears below showing Page Layout, Margins, etc. At the far right is Grid. Uncheck the box that says Gridlines.
- Answered by Teddie K from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I add page number x of y to the footer of a word document
- Asked by Susan B from Wasaga Beach
- 17 Aug, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can I add page number x of y to the footer of a word document)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home & Student 201…
Can other people on my WiFi network access the documents on the hard drive attached to my AirPort Extreme?
- Asked by Isaac G from Maitland
- 17 Dec, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can other people on my WiFi network access the documents on the hard drive attached to my AirPort Extreme?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme