Is the iMac Pro really that much better than a non-pro iMac?
I'm trying to decide which is best for me and it would appear I can get the maxed out iMac much cheaper than the iMac Pro and yet deliver better performance than the base model of the iMac Pro.
- Asked by Tod I from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Is the iMac Pro really that much better than a non-pro iMac?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this work with the upcoming iMac?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- 25 Oct 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with the upcoming iMac?
Burning DVD's & CD's on Macbook Pro Retina
- Asked by Renee W from Ormeau Hills
- 18 Aug 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Burning DVD's & CD's on Macbook Pro Retina
No answers yet
Can I use my old iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011) as the 2nd display for the new iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) connecting with the Thunderbolt Cable?