Husband's 2008 MacBook Pro is 10.6.8. Once told to get it to Mavericks, which isn't available? What to do now?
1 Answer from the Community
You can still update to OS X 10.11 El Capitan. That version is still available in the Mac App store. You can find it by opening the Mac App Store, typing in the search bar, "El Capitan", download the installer and run it. If you have Mavericks downloaded, just run the installer. If it has been previously downloaded you can go to the "Purchased" tab of the Mac App Store, and re-download it.
- Answered by Andrew B from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Stefan R from Bellevue
- 3 Aug, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
Will the new AirPort Extreme work with Mac OSX 10.6.8?
- Asked by Marcelle D S from Boerne
- 5 Nov, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new AirPort Extreme work with Mac OSX 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme